[linux-audio-user] xmms-jack 0.14

joke at apo33.org joke at apo33.org
Fri Aug 19 07:56:23 EDT 2005

Hi friends,
I prepare an installation with 10 xmms playing soundfiles through jackd &
ardour. I use the last xmms-jack 0.14 plugin but it seems to have a problem with
the biojack, each time I launch a second xmms, biojack want to re-number as the
first one and not give it a new biojack number... So I can't use different xmms
at the same time. Did some of you used the plugin recently?
I am trying to patch the bio2jack source to allow xmms to play multiple session
at the same time and give a new biojack number... but I can't contact the
programmer "Chris Morgan" (his email is protected from spam abuse, and it
rejected my email...).

So if someone has an idea, thanks for your help!!

cheers

julien

APODIO : http://www.apodio.org