[linux-audio-user] usb controller keyboards

Randy Kramer rhkramer at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 14:49:42 EDT 2005

On Saturday 20 August 2005 07:35 am, Emanuel Rumpf wrote:
> I think, it's much better now.

Thanks!

> Users won't search, as long as they don't know, what the site has to offer
> and what to search for. There should be a rough overview at least.
> Thanks for your efforts Randy.

The other point that I didn't make is that they don't have to search on
WikiLearn, they can search on Google (or any other web search engine), and,
if the pages have good titles/words/content (where good means words that
reasonably identify the content of the page) the WikiLearn pages will show up
in Google (or whatever search engine is used).

(Using Google in the above sense should not be confused with using the Google
search on the WikiLearn search page.)

Still, if you have additional suggestions ... (or if you want to (and can)
help move WikiLearn to another (hopefully free) hosting site where we can
devote an entire web (or more than one to audio) let me know.

regards,
Randy Kramer