[linux-audio-user] More music

David L. Craig dlc at radix.net
Sat Aug 20 22:13:38 EDT 2005

On Sun, Aug 21, 2005 at 10:37:20AM +1000, Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:

> Nice! Really, damn nice (even on the crappy iBook speakers).
>
> I love the metallic sounds at the end. How were they created?
>
> I think I have just about all your tracks on my laptop. I
> listen to your stuff at work.
>
> Erik

I agree!  It makes me visualize a guy in a suit walking purposefully
through a city, taking a subway, etc., while he is clearly not at
ease, though not nervous--perhaps he has a headache.  The guitarist
in me wants a lead in the mix, perhaps bringing out the melody more
as it's laid back in the mix a bit too much for my tastes.  Well
done.  Why call it _Fling_?

--

May the LORD God bless you exceedingly abundantly!

Dave Craig

"'So the universe is not quite as you thought it was.
 You'd better rearrange your beliefs, then.
 Because you certainly can't rearrange the universe.'"

--from _Nightfall_  by Asimov/Silverberg