[linux-audio-user] keyboard recommendations ?

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Sun Aug 21 08:34:58 EDT 2005

Greetings:

  I just wanted to shout out a big "Thanks!" to everyone who responded
to the original question. I'm looking at a couple items in eBay now.

  Btw, I also learned how to ask that particular question somewhat
better. I should also have pointed out that I'm no sort of keyboard
player, so weighted keys are unimportant. And while the keyboard span is
a consideration, I'll be happy with more than 2 octaves.

  If you guys heard me try to play a piano you'd probably try to ensure
that I never got so close to the instrument again. I'm proof of
Segovia's joking assertion re: playing the piano : "You just drill its
teeth and it screams"...

Best regards to all,

dp