[linux-audio-user] Looking for New World Symphony, "electronic" version, pre-1986

Tom Poe tompoe at studioforrecording.org
Tue Aug 23 08:42:28 EDT 2005

Randy Kramer offered the following on 08/23/2005 07:26 AM:

pg at commlaw.com
Peter Gutmann, has a web page about Dvorak's commissioned work "New
World Symphony" at:
http://www.classicalnotes.net/classics/newworld.html

He might have the information you're seeking.
Tom

--
Open Studios, Charles City, Iowa, USA
www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/