[linux-audio-user] mono synth, note allocation scheme

Christoph Eckert ce at christeck.de
Tue Aug 23 13:39:29 EDT 2005

> Here's a graphical description of what I'm trying to say:
>
> http://www.atte.dk/mono_synth.pdf

well, I guess it's the developer's decicion how his synth behaves, but
asking for making your idea the default behaviour of the synths is a
good thing IMHO.

I'd like to add that hardware synths sometimes have options to set the
trigger rule, like highest note oriority, lowest note priority, last
note priority, single trigger. The latter one behaves like the
softsynths do.

File feature requests :) .

Best regards

    ce