[linux-audio-user] linux audio wiki

Randy Kramer rhkramer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 13:59:32 EDT 2005

On Tuesday 23 August 2005 10:05 am, Emanuel Rumpf wrote:
> I moved the wiki to its new location.
> I hope most of you agree with the url now.
>
> http://wiki.freeaudiosoftware.org/

Hope I don't come across as ornery (frustrated, maybe ;-), but:

   * all the pages I've looked at so far are apparently immutable
   * is that because I've neither registered nor logged in so far?
   * in an effort to find out, I did a full text search on
immutable--apparently it is not mentioned in the help (nor anywhere else on
the wiki)
   * is immutable the word we want to use?  Or could we come up with a simpler
alternative?  "Page not editable", for example, or maybe just "not editable".
Are we stuck with "immutable" or is it something that can be configured?

regards,
Randy Kramer