[linux-audio-user] linux audio wiki

Mark Constable markc at renta.net
Tue Aug 23 14:36:56 EDT 2005

On Wednesday 24 August 2005 03:48, Christoph Eckert wrote:
> > http://wiki.freeaudiosoftware.org/

> I hope many people like the idea of this wiki and contribute their
> knowledge. For myself it's mainly a notepad. Instead of keeping
> important info and knowledge on my private machine, I can put it on the
> Wiki for personal preservation while others can benefit from it.
>
> I don't think that all information from the other wikis needs to be
> moved to the new wiki, but the new one can provide additional
> information and a link to all the other wikis.

You can obviously do anything you want but you could have
also used http://opensrc.org/FreeAudioSoftware or some other
variation like http://audio.opensrc.org/ChristophEckert and
created any amount of pages you cared to (as anyone can) and
actually helped out with an established Wiki that already
gets 5000 hits a day rather than fragment DESPERATELY needed
user input even further.

--markc