[linux-audio-user] Re: Frustrated bigtime

Lee Revell rlrevell at joe-job.com
Wed Aug 24 12:23:47 EDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-08-24 at 08:55 -0700, Noah Roberts wrote:
> I've remained silent on this.  You really are no help when you act
> like this.  If you want to help people, great, but this kind of crap
> isn't helpful.  You've replied to this thread 5 times and only once
> was it without derogatory crap.  Only once where you moderately
> helpful.  If you really want to help people, there are better ways to
> go about it.

Sorry, I'm just tired of answering the same questions over and over from
people who expect things to just magically work on all kinds of wacky
architectures that the developers may not have access to and obviously
didn't bother to check the list archives.

Like joq said, just run your machine in 32 bit mode and it will work
perfectly.

Lee