[linux-audio-user] mono synth, note allocation scheme

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 02:46:46 EDT 2005

Frank Barknecht wrote:
> SuperCollider
> and Pd don't enforce any of these on the user, which IMO is The Right
> Thing. I don't know how the other synths work.

Agreed.

The problem is that most synths don't offer these choices to the user.
They work in one, fixed way that's not the first choise IMHO. I even
suspect that the developers didn't even think that much about how this
area of their synth should work, so the default might be more chance
than design...

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte