[linux-audio-user] Re: Resampling Audio Libraries & Sinc Resamplers

Erik de Castro Lopo erikd-lad at mega-nerd.com
Thu Aug 25 20:16:59 EDT 2005

davidrclark at earthlink.net wrote:

> Part 3 of (probably) 3

David,

I am in the process of writing a rebuttal of your criticisms
of my work. In the process I would like to evaluate your
converter. I have downloaded the file mixster-0.0.1.tgz
from your site but I remain confused about the licensing.

There is a file named COPYING in the above tarball, but
all of the C++ files contain:

   // Copyright EXE Consulting 2002, 2003, 2004.  All rights reserved.

"All rights reserved" is not GPL compatible.

Can you please clarify the licensing of all files in the
mixster tarball, preferably by removing "All rights
reserved", replacing it with "Released under the terms
of the GNU GPL" and supplying a new tarball.

Erik
  Erik de Castro Lopo  nospam at mega-nerd.com (Yes it's valid)