[linux-audio-user] Re: Frustrated bigtime

Lee Revell rlrevell at joe-job.com
Fri Aug 26 16:40:11 EDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-08-26 at 13:28 -0700, Noah Roberts wrote:
> So we are from "terrible idea...why would you..." to "do it like
> this..."  Well, it's an improvement.

Sorry, my earlier statement was a little harsh.

What I should have said was, keep in mind that this is all highly
experimental code, especially on non-i386 architectures, so you should
not expect it to "just work".  In the past PREEMPT_RT on AMD64 has
lagged behind other architectures.  But, I'm glad to see that it works
for you.

Lee