[linux-audio-user] Roland E70? Anyone know this synth?

October extremecs at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 26 20:42:01 EDT 2005

Hey all,

I got offered a great deal on this synth, the Roland
E70, but I'm having problems finding an owner's manual
or any kind of information on it on the web...

I'd really like to know if it can act as a midi
controller to run softsynths (in linux, of course! ;)
), i.e., does it have both MIDI in and out?

Anyone have any experience with this synth (or
similar) they could please share?

Thanks in advance,

Jon Hoskins

In a world without walls who needs gates or windows?

                               --unknown