[linux-audio-user] reflection upon recent events here..

Geoff Beasley songshop at bizmedia.com.au
Sat Aug 27 21:25:18 EDT 2005

Been a very long time since i've witnessed any flaming amonst our number
here. I've seen Lee deal it out to those deserving of a slap, David was
on the warpath about something a while ago etc. All that is inevitable
and really quite healthy ( and in Lee's case much good from his way
comes..) but it is somewhat distressing to see this kind of unneccessary
shirt-fronting going on.

The Linux community is the most giving,involving,sharing & meaningful
groups of humainity I know... and I aint joking. The help, support and
services supplied without ANY requirement for reward is both abundant
and extraordinary. It is essential that everybody who takes part in or
belongs to this group, and Linux in general, remembers where they are
and to whom they are talking. Burning bridges only makes it harder for
some other traveller later on.

we're not on some "gamers" forum here.

very best,

geoff.