[linux-audio-user] Csound and AMD64?

luis jure ljc at internet.com.uy
Tue Aug 30 18:00:06 EDT 2005

el Thu, 25 Aug 2005 22:00:34 -0400
"Tyler Eaves" <tylere at mailshack.com> escribió:

> Are there any known issues with csound on AMD64? I'm running Ubuntu 5.04
> AMD64, using the provided csound 4.23 package. Csound appears to work fine
> *except* that it doesn't generate proper wave files.

no problems with csound on my AMD64 machine in 64-bit mode (gentoo for
amd64). i use csound5, but i've been able to compile and run csound 4.23
also. i only had trouble with csoundVST, i don't think csoundVST builds on
amd64.

about your problems with wave headers, i assume you're using the right flags
in your command line?

best,

lj