[linux-audio-user] m_audio 192

Michael T D Nelson m_nels at gmx.net
Thu Dec 1 12:50:12 EST 2005

;*] wrote:
> do you know a good beginners guide on this?

I don't really have an answer to your question - but here are some
thoughts...

1. You might have some more luck asking the Linux Audio Developers
mailing list. Try searching through the archives - someone may have
asked this before.

2. Look through any ALSA driver documentation - and maybe also the
source code for existing drivers. I don't know what software you would
like to talk to your soundcard - but ALSA is definitely the currently
desired driver.

3. I have no idea what your experience of programming is. Books are
always good - try your local bookshops.

Hope this helps
Michael Nelson