[linux-audio-user] The best distro for music creation

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Sat Dec 3 16:09:36 EST 2005

    Planet CCRMA.  http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/software/

--
Jan 'Evil Twin' Depner
The Fuzzy Dice

"As we enjoy great advantages from the invention of others, we should be
glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and
this we should do freely and generously."

Benjamin Franklin, on declining patents offered by the governor of
Pennsylvania for his "Pennsylvania Fireplace", c. 1744