[linux-audio-user] Which Windows XP File System is Readable by Linux?

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Mon Dec 5 11:01:48 EST 2005

On Mon, Dec 05, 2005 at 10:35:17AM -0500, Paul Winkler wrote:
> So put this in /etc/init.d/local:
>
> /bin/umount /my/ntfs/mount/path

Oops, more explicitly for those who haven't messed with init.d
scripts...

more specifically, you would put the above line EITHER
in the "stop" function within /etc/inid.d/local, or (PREFERRED)
put it wherever your distribution's existing init.d/local looks
for stuff to run.  In my case, I run gentoo, and init.d/local
looks for scripts at /etc/conf.d/local.start (for startup)
and /etc/conf.d/local.stop (for shutdown).
So I'd put the above line in /etc/conf.d/local.stop.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com