[linux-audio-user] how to synthesize this sound

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 04:59:06 EST 2005

james at dis-dot-dat.net wrote:

> Do you mean the one that sounds like bells?  If you do, then I'm
> guessing it's... bells.

I guess that's the one. But I don't think it bells (unless you mean
synthesized bells), actually I'm quite sure esp since I know what
instruments are used on this record (they are: analog synths, fender
rhodes and toy-piano).

I don't know Jean Michel Jarre too well but I seem to remember the same
sound being used on the Oxygene (the swing one that was a big hit).
Maybe that could ring a bell (pun intended)...

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte

http://www.atte.dk