[linux-audio-user] Synching & triggering w/ Hydrogen

Salvatore Di Pietro salvuz_78 at virgilio.it
Thu Dec 8 22:13:20 EST 2005

Reuben Martin wrote:
> It will start and stop with the transport, but it will not follow
> tempo changes. The developer claims that the Jack Transport is broken
> somehow with respect to tempo changes.
>
> http://www.hydrogen-music.org/forum/?action=show_thread&thread=274&fid=2&page=1
>
> -Reuben

Well... As of Hydrogen 0.9.2, to re-enable tempo-changes awareness, I
just uncommented the block that reads "TickSize and BPM..." in
/src/lib/drivers/JackDriver.cpp. Rebuild and you're set. Or at least,
for me it works.
Dunno why it is commented out, it used to work in the past IIRC...
--
           salvuz
      POST FATA RESVRGO