[linux-audio-user] UA-100

Malte Steiner steiner at block4.com
Fri Dec 9 14:36:46 EST 2005

Hello,

did anyone still have a Roland/Edirol UA-100 running under Linux? Its
recognized as Alsa device and Jack also has it available but as soon as
I started to use audio on it a heavy digital feedback built up, which
sounds interesting but is artisticly pretty limited over a while.

There are some OSS drivers and editor software but they fail for me to
compile for a rather recent Kernel (2.6.12-686). Of course UA-100 runs
fine under Windows XP on the same computer. I tried to run the editor
for it with WINE but it can't see it.

Thanks for any help,

Malte
--