[linux-audio-user] Re: [ardour-users] new songs on-line

Joseph Dell'Orfano fullgo at dellorfano.net
Sun Dec 11 18:28:25 EST 2005

These songs are great. I know it's off topic, but I wanted to briefly
reply to Paul's comment. In my opinion, the guitar sound is great. It's
clearly not a nicely miked acoustic, but it the sound works well with
both pieces. However, I do agree that a cond. mike would really help out
with the vocal quality which sounded a bit thin. This may simply be my
player, but I don't think so. I bet that if you sang into a nice
condenser mike, your vocals would be so amazing that the piezo sound
would stop bothering Paul!

By the way, Amplitube works perfectly under jack-fst. It is a very full
featured amp modeling program. It has opened a huge number of musical
doors for me. Hopefully when I walk through these doors I can post some
tunes for y'all!

Thanks for posting these tunes!

-Joe

--