[linux-audio-user] Connecting alsaplayer to jack

David L. Craig dlc at radix.net
Tue Dec 13 17:55:47 EST 2005

I think I've got it.  It seems jack-aware ebuilds need
"jack" in the USE flags and I was mistaken that I had
added that to my /etc/make.conf file.  Now to rebuild
all my sound apps...

--

May the LORD God bless you exceedingly abundantly!

Dave Craig

"'So the universe is not quite as you thought it was.
 You'd better rearrange your beliefs, then.
 Because you certainly can't rearrange the universe.'"

--from _Nightfall_  by Asimov/Silverberg