[linux-audio-user] Which is the best way to simulate a real piano under gnu/Linux? Here's my proposal.

Christoph Eckert ce at christeck.de
Tue Dec 13 19:14:23 EST 2005

> I think it would be good for the community to have something similar
> or better than the Steinberg The Grand VSTi. What's your opinion?

I agree that a good piano would be a cool thing, but equally (or even
more for my personal taste) I'd be interested in a *really* good Fender
Rhodes Piano (in the optimum case a bit Chick Corea like).

But for the latter one I guess it would make sense to have a virtually
synthesized one instead of a sampled one.

Best regards

    ce