[linux-audio-user] Proof of the Pudding [New Music]

Wolfgang Woehl tito at rumford.de
Wed Dec 14 09:34:57 EST 2005

tim hall <tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk>:
> I'm very pleased to announce the release of "Flutter", best described
> as a MIDI Tone Poem.

Tim, thank you for this beautifully crafted, marvellous symphony. To my
ears everything is right here and in place. I am overjoyed, like I was
with the storytelling of "Zelda" some time ago, another fledgling
transforming. When the crap will be forgotten "Flutter" will be around
and shine. Release of the year in my humble opinion.

All the best to you, Wolfgang