[linux-audio-user] OT: Music *not* made with gnu/Linux.

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 14:32:43 EST 2005

On 12/18/05, FRitz <fritz at fritzmetal.de> wrote:

> Hi Chris,
>
> would you please answer my questions? I really would like to know as I
> simply don't understand what you're talking about. I thought this list
> is about Linux and audio so I don't understand what you said about sides
> and these things.
>

> Thanx a lot, FRitz

I think it was just an off hand comment. If I understood it correctly,
Chris was saying that Cesare was on the other side (Windows) but is
glad he joined Chris's side (Linux) now.

Frankly, I don't care about sides. I just like the music. If I did a
recording in Pro Tools and wanted to post it here I'd add a bit of
some Linux soft synth and postit. What's the big deal, right?

- Mark