[linux-audio-user] Re: FOLKS, PAY ATTENTION TO NOTEEDIT, the score editor!

Jeremiah Benham jjbenham at chicagoguitar.com
Wed Dec 21 00:10:17 EST 2005

On Wed, Dec 21, 2005 at 04:50:15AM +0000, c wrote:
> >         This is fairly anti-ethical to the Gentoo Way, and if
> > I cared at all about noteedit, I would probably fix the ebuild
> > and submit a bug report. (At the *very least*, arts should not be
>
> or maybe fix noteedit ;) the ebuild is fine, but noteedit crashes on
> launch.. only needed 2 deps (arts and something else) that werent
> already installed w/ a minimal KDE (sans multimedia gunk)

Noteedit use to crash for me. Then I realized I had multiple versions of kde/kdelibs. I cleaned it up to one version then recompiled. Now it no longer crashes but not all the features seem to work on the
described machine. It works well on anouther mahine with debian on the ppc architecture.

Jeremiah