[linux-audio-user] Musix GNU+Linux 0.30-final, released / download mirrors

Michael Bohle core at jacklab.net
Wed Dec 21 06:19:57 EST 2005

Hi Marcos,

Yesterday I've made an installation of Musix. So I realized that Musix
is nothing else than a drilled out, userfriendly DeMuDi.
I tried Kernel 2.6.13-1-multimedia and later I updated to Kernel
2.6.14-1-multimedia - but I'am disappointed about the performance of the
audio realtime. In the comparison to the actuall RT hack for the SuSE
Kernel (http://www.opensuse.org/index.php/RT_Kernel_Instructions) I have
lots of more xruns on the same machine and a worse performance.

Is the DeMuDi Multimedia kernel so slow as it seemed?

Regards
Michael