[linux-audio-user] recording from jack

Andrew Gaydenko a at gaydenko.com
Wed Dec 21 09:41:51 EST 2005

Try https://gna.org/projects/mhwaveedit/

It is the only editor I have found to work well for JACK-recording.
The editor has a very clear and simple interface.

======= On Wednesday 21 December 2005 15:58, Atte André Jensen wrote: =======
Hi

I have some patches in om that I'd like to sample into specimen. Since
om runs under jack I need a simple program that'll record and works with
jack. I know of only ardour, but I never used that program and it seems
like a bit of overkill installing it and figuring it out just to perform
this trivial task. Which other programs will do the job?

I'm running debian/unstable if that matters...

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte

http://www.atte.dk