[linux-audio-user] FOLKS, PAY ATTENTION TO NOTEEDIT, the score editor!

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Thu Dec 22 13:59:26 EST 2005

On Tuesday 20 December 2005 03:57, I. I. Ooisen was like:
> > I actually never tried it because I thought it was some
> > command-line-based thing that output TeX files or some similar
> > 1980's-era thing, and I'd have to use some random tla2ps program
> > to get useful output from it.
>
> i forgot to mention one more thing: this is what i mean by NOTEEDIT
> being ignored: many people are not informed what it really is or does.
> and very few people don't recommend NOTEEDIT to the newbyes.

It's been included in DeMuDi as long as I can remember, that's not exactly
ignoring it. Perhaps the NOTEEDIT developers don't get much contact because
their users don't have much to complain about apart from the threat of
development being discontinued. ?-)
--
cheers,

tim hall