[linux-audio-user] where is muse ?

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Sat Dec 24 10:28:06 EST 2005

Hartmut Noack wrote:

>Now i found it again
>
>http://muse-sequencer.org/
>
>this i typed just to try my luck ;-)
>all the links on several pages (jackit, lac etc) still point to the
>(now) wrong adress, google finds also hndreds of wron links .. maybe
>someone in the fabulous serverkommune fix this ?

Hartmut, thank you for this correction. I've updated the link on
linux-sound.org.

Updating the pages at linuxsound.atnet.at is becoming more difficult.
For some reason the ftp connection times out whenever it gets as far as
reading the directory. Very frustrating, so I'll here declare that I'm
now actively seeking a better European site for the Linux soundapps pages.

The Japanese site updates itself from linux-sound.org every midnight, it
should be current by tomorrow.

Best,

dp