[linux-audio-user] active nearfield monitors

Greg gkjoyce at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 13:02:54 EST 2005

Hi list,  I'm thinking about getting some decent monitoring for mycomputer.  I read good things about Bluesky mediadesk 2.1.  $500 orless is what i'm looking at. The Samson ribbon monitors also lookinteresting but bass-lacking.   Basically I'm interested in somethingaccurate and flat.  I use low end a lot, but I don't like the XTREMEBASS SUBZ you find in most consumer equipment.so what are you using, what for? anything else I should know?