[linux-audio-user] vst: emulate mac intead of win?

COCHARD Yves yves.cochard at unifr.ch
Tue Dec 27 13:44:36 EST 2005

Hi!

Probably one more stupid idea from me, but here it is:

Does someone already try to run a vst plugin under linux through a mac's
emulation instead of a windows one? May be it could give less problems
than the wine install... Well I write this because a friend install a
mac emulator and told me it works really good! (but he didn't use it for
audio purpose)

I don't have any knowlege about emulation, but if mac's stuff is based
on unix, then it might easier for vst in linux?

yc

--
"Zwischen Hirn und Händen muss das Herz vermitteln",
Metropolis, Fritz Lang.