[linux-audio-user] The best distro for music creation

Andrew Lewis alewis at systemsfusion.com
Thu Dec 29 10:09:33 EST 2005

Andrew Lewis wrote:
> Eventually reverted to my old
> kernel, disabled rt_irq, and the system is stable now, but... my
> consoles lock up periodically (gnome-terminal/konsole/actual system
> console when not running X), which is very bizarre... Yay, pain ....

To be fair: this was in fact a problem I started having with OpenVPN
round about this time, which I now seem to have gotten around by
lowering my MTU. I was working such ridiculous hours in the weeks
leading up to this that I really didn't (and still don't) know my ass my
from my elbow, so to speak. I remember suspecting the VPN being a
problem but then my IQ dropped again and I simply had no idea anymore.

I may give PlanetCCRMA another go or just hop straight over to Gentoo.

Hello linux-audio-users!

--
Andrew Lewis