[linux-audio-user] m-audio ozone alsa support?

Lukas Erni lerni at gmx.ch
Fri Dec 30 06:32:08 EST 2005

hi there

after I've showed some linux audio applications to a friend of my, he
wants to build a box running sooperlooper, ardour and some
ladspa-plugins. the question is, if the audio-hardware will fit?

It is about this usb audio-, midi-combo m-audio ozone
http://www.midiman.de/ozone.htm

on the m-audio-web-page they say it will run under linux but it is
actually not listed on the alsa-soudcard-matrix. can pleas somebody
tell me if it is partly (midi/audio) or completely working?

since latency is a important issue for a live-tool, what can he expect
with usb-audio?

thanks for any input
lukas