[linux-audio-user] OT: Hardware Question-- Is this a 64bit system?

The Other sstubbs at shout.net
Sat Dec 31 06:06:55 EST 2005

I bought a recycled HP x4000 Workstation with dual Intel Xeon
processors and Intel 860 Chipset.  (Came with no manuals or any
software.)

It has both 32bit PCI slots and 64bit PCI slots.

Is this a 64bit system?  Or is it a 32bit system with some 64bit PCI
slots?

I'm currently using an SMP 32bit kernel with DeMuDi to utilize the
full capability of this workstation.  Could I be using a 64bit SMP
kernel instead?  And if so, where would I find such a kernel?

Thank you,
Stephen.