[linux-audio-user] Re: [Jackit-devel] 2.6.10

Lee Revell rlrevell at joe-job.com
Sat Jan 1 18:40:44 EST 2005

On Sat, 2005-01-01 at 18:23 -0500, Lee Revell wrote:
> How long do you have to run it for, and what kind of load are you
> producing, to get those results?  Here are my results with 2.6.10
> vanilla.  No xruns.

Sorry, these results are incorrect.  There seems to be a bug in the
jack_test suite.  It is running the jackd in /usr/bin, which is broken
on my system, even though /usr/local/bin precedes it in my $PATH.  And
it seems to report that it ran 16 clients, with no xruns, while if I run
jackd and the test clients manually, it can't handle more than a few.

Lee