[linux-audio-user] LAC2005: Paper deadline coming closer!

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at fuse.net
Tue Jan 4 00:04:48 EST 2005

Hi Frank,

Not that I expect that this would be possible or acceptable but I figured it
wouldn't hurt to ask, so here goes nothing: is there any chance that you
guys would grant an extension on the composition submission? I have a piece
brewing but it is very unlikely it will be done by the 10th.

Best wishes,

Ivica Ico Bukvic, composer & multimedia sculptor
http://meowing.ccm.uc.edu/~ico/