[linux-audio-user] Digital playback of audio CDs

Peteris Krisjanis pecisk at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 09:43:36 EST 2005

xmms has a plugin xmms-cdread, which I use personally. I don't know
about other programs, though. I still lack digital CD play in GNOME CD
Player, as I think there should be such feature by default because lot
of modern computers lacks wire for analog CD extraction to audio card.

Peter.

--
mortigi tempo
Pēcis