[linux-audio-user] Re: FreeWheeling prerelease- compilation problem

JP Mercury swirlee at stickist.com
Tue Jan 4 14:39:15 EST 2005

Ryan, Dave-

A couple people have reported a problem compiling FreeWheeling. Here's the error:

> fweelin_videoio.cc: In member function `void
> VideoIO::DrawLoop(RecordPlayer*,   int, SDL_Surface*, SDL_Surface*,
> SDL_Color*, float, FloConfig*,   FloLayoutElement*, CircularMap*,
>  int, int, float, nframes_t*, nframes_t*,   float*)':
> fweelin_videoio.cc:993: `filledpieRGBA' undeclared (first use this
> function) fweelin_videoio.cc:993: (Each undeclared identifier is
> reported only once for each function it appears in.)
> fweelin_videoio.cc: In member function `void
> VideoIO::video_event_loop()': fweelin_videoio.cc:1090: warning:
> unused variable `const SDL_Color infobarclr' make[1]: ***
> [fweelin_videoio.o] Error 1 make[1]: Leaving directory
> `/home/dlphilp/fweelin-0.5pre1/src' make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Originally I reported that 'filledpieRGBA' is in SDL_gfxPrimitives.h. But I am
using Debian version 2.0.9-4. Trying the latest version, 2.0.13-- I get the
same error you are getting. The problem is a change in naming convention
between the two versions.

If you're having this problem, go into 'src/fweelin_videoio.cc' and replace
all occurrences of 'filledpieRGBA' with 'filledPieRGBA'. That should do it.

I'll put a check into a subsequent release.

All the Best,
JP Mercury