[linux-audio-user] XFS on FC2; experiences, pointers?

Joey Reid joe at joeyreid.com
Thu Jan 6 08:58:11 EST 2005

that looks mega-complicated, jan. iirc, you can just type "linux xfs" at
the boot prompt when you boot off of the fedora cd/dvd. when you do it
should be available in disk druid.

btw, I have been using xfs since fedora core 1, and have not had any
problems, although i haven't run any tests on it yet.