[linux-audio-user] Tracktion & Wine

Chris Cannam cannam at all-day-breakfast.com
Thu Jan 6 14:06:33 EST 2005

On Thursday 06 Jan 2005 17:22, Rui Nuno Capela wrote:
> I don't know if I'm telling some gross mistake, but Tracktion has
> been the work of one man, Jules o'something.

Yes, he dropped by the Linux Audio stand at last year's Sounds Expo.  I
gave him a (by then) rather weary and incomprehensible spiel about how
much fun JACK was, and he talked a bit about the sale of Tracktion to
Mackie, which had just happened.  Nice enough chap, but he probably
thought we were a bunch of wasters.  He certainly wasn't entirely
unfamiliar with Linux even then though.

Chris