[linux-audio-user] Re: [linux-audio-dev] Noise reduction with FFT

Spencer Russell Spencer.Russell at oberlin.edu
Thu Jan 6 19:30:42 EST 2005

On Thu, Jan 06, 2005 at 11:42:36AM -0500, Lee Revell wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-01-06 at 11:29 -0500, Lee Revell wrote:
>
> Please don't cross post between LAU and LAD unless you have a good
> reason.  Your question should have been posted to LAU.
>
> Lee

My question was, in addition to asking about available tools, was
also about the feasability of that sort of algorithm in general,
so I felt it alright to post to both. I suppose if i'd have been
thinking ahead, I would've posted to LAU, and if it wasn't
available, THEN posted to LAD about writing it.

-spencer