[linux-audio-user] [OT] - GMail invitations

Curtis Sloan curtis.sloan at shaw.ca
Fri Jan 7 00:42:17 EST 2005

On Thu January 6 2005 18:02, Mark Knecht wrote:
> Hi,
>    First come - first served.
>
>    Once again Google has given me 10 more GMail invitations for new
> accounts. This is gettings sort of standard, but if there are still
> folks out there that don't have a GMail account and would like one
> then send me a message OFF LIST.

GMail invites are starting to remind me of my credit card limit.  As soon as
it's almost all gone, and I really don't need any more -- *whoosh* magically,
there is more, and, really, I probably didn't need any of it to begin
with.  ;-)

/me goes back to lurking the linux/audio part of the list... ;-)

Curtis S.