[linux-audio-user] KX Audio capabilities for Linux EMU10k1 [was Plans/Roadmaps for 2005?]

omjn looplog at looplog.org
Sat Jan 8 03:26:51 EST 2005

hi Lee,

now this is what I'm talking about!  You went out and did it, because
you saw a need for yourself.  As it happens, there are some users
chomping at the bit for this, myself included.  I always thought it odd
that I could get low-latency and multichannel support in windows with
the KX project and the APSLive drivers prior but the ALSA drivers were
so-so, especially considering how suitable these cards are to
hobbyists.  So thanks for your efforts thus far...

cheers

Michael