[linux-audio-user] announce: Instrument Tuner: fmit 0.9.8

Juhan Leemet juhan at logicognosis.com
Sun Jan 9 16:05:05 EST 2005

"andre.pereira" <andre.pereira at ig.com.br> wrote:
>Em Sex 07 Jan 2005 03:38, Gilles Degottex escreveu:
>> I changed something in the next version
>> (http://download.gna.org/fmit/fmit-0.9.9.tar.bz2), maybe it will help
>> (sorry if I cant be more precise, but keep me informed)
>>

>I Download the new version. Now the problem is other:
>
>$ ./configure
><some output>
...etc...
>In file included from GLFormants.cpp:174:
>/usr/X11R6/include/GL/glut.h:63:1: warning: "APIENTRY" redefined
...etc...

It might help to say which Linux distro and version you are using.
I just successfully recompiled fmit-0.9.9 on SuSE 9.1 today.
Haven't tested it yet. Starts up OK, tho.

Ah, I had another look at your output. Doesn't the -Wall switch to g++ make
any warning(s) force an error? Not sure how you (on your system) turn that
off. Somewhere in (some kind of) global compilation switches, perhaps as an
argument to configure? Alternatively, find out where the duplicate definition
(in your header files?) is located and (temporarily?) comment it out?

Good luck!

--
Juhan Leemet
Logicognosis, Inc.