[linux-audio-user] announce: Instrument Tuner: fmit 0.9.8

Gilles Degottex gilles.degottex at net2000.ch
Mon Jan 10 07:37:30 EST 2005

On Thursday 06 January 2005 04:43, Wolfgang Woehl wrote:
> One suggestion: How about connecting the dial's fine lines
> (0,6,12,25,50) to the corresponding fine lines of the error history? I
> am trying to say change packing and screen placement to the effect of
> having the fine lines aligned vertically. The visual feedback of
> closing in on "0" would be even more direct.

yes, nice user friendly idea :)
but the dial is drawn with the draw tools of Qt and not in OpenGL (that's why
the green zone flickers)
to get a nice connection, I have to do an OpenGL dial (the code exist so it
would not be difficult) and the Error history and the dial have to be in the
same layout to get the best allignment.
I'll do it one day, but I surely can't this month. I got a lot of works and
musical events. I will surely no more be able to spend time on fmit as I did
last two month.

Regards,
Gilles