[linux-audio-user] Common linux audio layer

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Mon Jan 10 12:03:20 EST 2005

Last Saturday 08 January 2005 18:53, Lee Revell was like:
> Hasn't anyone been listening?  dmix can do this now.  It's a bug in your
> distro if this blocking behavior is the default.  There's no excuse for
> it.

It might bear a little further explanation. Does anyone have any pointers to
useful documentation? If this is the same as the dbus-1 daemon then it's only
just made it into DeMuDi and I for one haven't figured its function yet.

Yeah yeah, I'm Googling already ...

cheers

tim hall
http://glastonburymusic.org.uk