[linux-audio-user] Neuros

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Mon Jan 10 14:48:28 EST 2005

On Mon, 2005-01-10 at 12:32, thewade wrote:
> This Neuros really looks kool! Where was this when I bought
> my iPod? Does anyone have one: will it run linux, alsa, and
> perhaps PDa (PD for pda\'s)?

    I have one.  It's just a music box like the ipod (although they call
it a music computer) but everything is open.  They're trying to get gcc
ported to it.  I have no problems getting music to and from it in Linux
and the features are very nice.  My main reason for buying one is ogg
support but it makes a great tool for band practice and live stereo
recording.

Jan