[linux-audio-user] [OT] Steely Dan

Chris Hallinan clh at net1plus.com
Tue Jan 11 10:48:46 EST 2005

IMHO, one of the great bands of our generation.  "Musically rich" is how I describe them to my non-musician friends.  I will never tire of songs such as Reeling, Rickie Don't Lose that number, FM, and of course, the Larry Carlton signature lead: Kid Charlemange.

BTW, although Larry Carlton didn't play on Coundown, if you like this kind of music, check out Larry Carlton Collection, especially Bubble Suffle.  Awesome.

Thanks, Lee!

-Chris

--

Chris Hallinan